Hands & Elbows
We rely a great deal on our hands and elbows to allow us to go about or day to day activities, as well as enjoying recreational activities and sports. Any issues, whether due to injury, accident or a long-standing condition, can have an extremely negative impact on these activities.
How we can help
If you are unfortunate enough to find yourself in this position then getting the right diagnosis and correct treatment in a timely manner is essential to get you back to full function. At Shoulder and Upper Limb.com we have the expertise and dedication to get you back to doing the things you want to do.
Our aim is to provide a smooth transition from diagnosis to treatment, whether this is surgical or non-surgical, to get you back to full recovery as soon as possible.
Below are some of the most frequently treated conditions by Mr Kenneth Cheng:
- Acute hand or wrist injuries from trauma or sports related injuries
- Arthritis of the thumb
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or entrapment of the ulnar nerve at the elbow or wrist
- Duputyrens’ Disease of the hand treated with surgery or Xiapex (collagenase) injection
- Hand or wrist swelling such as ganglions and mucus cysts
- Trigger finger or thumb
- Tendonitis such as De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
These lists are in no way exhaustive so if you are struggling with any problems affecting the hands or elbows, please get in touch.