As one of the most flexible joins in the body, a healthy shoulder allows you to rotate your arm as you need to but this also means that it is prone to injuries.
Whether you have injured your shoulder while playing sport, during an accident or just feel that something is not quite right. Our surgeon will take the time to fully assess your situation and symptoms. If further investigations are needed this will all be taken care of and all possible treatment options will be discussed.
Below are some of the most frequently treated conditions by Mr Kenneth Cheng:
- Acomioclavicular joint (AC joint) injuries
- Calcific tendonitis
- Fractures of the shoulder
- Fractures of the collarbone
- Frozen shoulder treated with keyhole surgery
- Instability following shoulder dislocation or injury
- Rotator cuff problems of the shoulder
- Shoulder impingement
- Shoulder replacement for arthritis of the shoulder
If you are experiencing shoulder problems, get in touch with us now and let Shoulder and Upper Limb.com provide expert treatment and get you back on the road to recovery.